- Lisa O’Regan, DPT, ART and SFMA certified
- Bachelors in Science in Exercise Science from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, IA
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Creighton University in Omaha, NE
- Active Release Technique Certified
- Member American Physical Therapy Association
Lisa was raised on a farm in Iowa. She started her own business, O’Regan Rehab Services, in 2001. She relocated with her husband and children to Hawaii in 2006.
Lisa now operates her unique physical therapy practice in Kailua, HI.
She enjoys running, coaching and playing basketball, going to the beach and hiking with her family, and serving in her church.